Thursday 27 May 2010

Vunk.co.uk




I recently found this awesome site Vunk selling interior design wall stickers and placed an order for daisy dream in light pink to match my new bathroom. It was delivered quickly and i found it very easy to apply myself using the instructions that came in the pack. I love my daisy dream wall sticker and here are a few photos to show you.
Also as you know I'm expecting my little boy soon and i cannot wait! , and to decorate his bedroom I'm definitely going to be purchasing the Giraffe wall sticker in the biggest size and the same colour orange as on the web site's product pictures as i just think that will look great and will watch over my little boy :)
So check it out and hopefully you will find a design you love like i did :)
www.Vunk.co.uk
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment